Saturday, April 06, 2024

NOT SO HAPPY WITH HAPPY PLUS

NOT SO HAPPY WITH HAPPY PLUS Why is it that in this country, the rules always seem to favor big business and not the ordinary customers? Well, let me put that in the right context. Based on the laws, the rules are supposed to be in favor of the ordinary customers, but somehow, the owners of the big businesses are almost always able to twist the laws in their favor, to the disadvantage of the customers. What is it about big business that somehow causes them to give way to unfair practices even if generally speaking, they are perceived to be well-behaved, law-abiding citizens? Is it the lust for more profits, even if they already have to much of it? Or is it the desire to make their stockholders happy at the expense of making their customers sad? Happy Plus is a loyalty card that was introduced to the market many years ago. It is a very good product that made many of their customers happy too, presumably because it brought in more loyal customers, as it was honored by the Jollibee Group and by other participating merchants. There is really nothing wrong with the product, except perhaps that there is something wrong with their customer relations policies. My Happy Plus card had expired, and I was told that there were still some credits in it. I was told by the staff of a Jollibee branch that I had to go to their main office to renew it. So I went, only to be told that I could no longer get my credits, because my old card had already expired. I say that the card expired, yes, but my money is not supposed to expire. IKE SENERES/04-07-2024

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Philippines Best of Blogs Link With Us - Web Directory OnlineWide Web Directory